The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. Regular exams and professional cleanings help to ensure optimal oral health. At Allegiance Dental Associates, our team consistently provides high-quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams.
Professional cleanings rid the mouth of harmful plaque and tartar build-up. This is important for preventing tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other oral health issues. Additionally, a professional cleaning by our hygienist will remove some surface stains. This helps keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your examination, we will also:
- evaluate your overall oral health
- discuss oral hygiene practices and habits
- check your bite and jaw for any issues
- evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and others
- evaluate existing tooth restorations
- take dental x-rays if necessary
Regular professional dental cleanings and exams are essential for maintaining a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile.
Contact us to request an appointment for a dental exam and cleaning.